29 Sep Thank You Platinum Sponsors!
Tricia Maxon, Andi Alexander, Ryan Kusuno, Rachel Cook & Staff
100 W. Colorado Ave, Ste C
Telluride, CO 81435
- Community Banks of Colorado: Platinum sponsor of the Installation Banquet. General Membership Meeting, Affiliate-Annual Meet & Greet, Après Ski Event & Winter Mixer Sponsor. Newsletters, Senior Luncheon, Adopt-A-Highway, Adopt-A-Trail and Angel Baskets Volunteers. Contributes to TARPAC. Bridal Veil Donor Telluride Foundation. Telluride School District Scholarship donor. Sponsor of the Dictionary Program for Rotary, whereby all third graders in Norwood, Telluride, Telluride Mountain School, Nucla and Paradox receive a dictionary which Community Banks of Colorado pays for and provides. Golf sponsor Benchmark Golf Tournament. Sponsor Brown Dog Pizza Soccer team. Telluride Aids Benefit sponsor.NBH Bank family of brands: Bank Midwest, Hillcrest Bank and Community Banks of Colorado approved SBA funding for more than 2,000 clients before funds were exhausted. Our bank’s clients will have received more than $425 million in order to retain an estimated 40,000 jobs in our communities. Locally, Community Banks of Colorado provided support for 63 local businesses, funding $4.8 million over the course of 2 rounds of the Paycheck Protection Program. We are proud to support our local communities, especially during these stressful times caused by the Covid pandemic. Community Banks of Colorado strives to be a local resource for quality financial information for our clients and a proactive business partner. Employee Volunteer Efforts—Tricia Maxon: Tricia Maxon has lived in Telluride for 30 years, after moving to Telluride from New York City where she was a Vice President at JP Morgan Chase. In Telluride, she has worked as the Senior Loan Officer for First National Bank (now Alpine Bank), as well as the President of the Bank of Telluride (now US Bank).
For the past 15 years, Tricia has worked for Community Banks of Colorado and NBH Bank in various roles. She built out the Business Banking Division for the holding company, and most recently, was managing the company’s 100 banking centers in Colorado, Texas, Utah, Wyoming, New Mexico, Kansas and Missouri. Today, Tricia is the Director of Community Business Banking for the company, and also serves as the Market President for Aspen and Telluride, where she maintains residences.
Tricia currently serves on the Board of Directors and Investment and Finance Committee for the Telluride Foundation.
Andi Alexander: Andi has lived in Telluride since 1994, having relocated from Boulder. She was a Mortgage banker since graduating from CU in 1984, with a bachelor’s degree in Economics. Andi has been active in the Telluride Board of Realtors since moving here and was the Affiliate Liaison twice in the late 90’s. She is currently the Regional Mortgage Loan Officer for Community Banks of Colorado, covering Southwestern Colorado for the Bank. Previously she developed the mortgage division for Bank of Telluride, and was the Vice President of American National Bank running the Western Mortgage Division. Andi is very involved in the Telluride community.
- Telluride Aids Benefit Volunteer
- Senior Luncheon
- Angel Baskets
- Scholarships with Community Banks of Colorado for graduating Seniors.
- TAR Banquet, Après Ski Mixer, General Membership, Meet & Greet Raffle sponsor and TARPAC Contributor.
- I have been SUPER ACTIVE with deed restrictive local buyers, closed probably 50 loans in Telluride, Crested Butte and other markets across the state this year. Have spear headed getting the deed restrictions approved by FNMA and FHLMC all over the state. It’s been a huge project and I LOVE our local buyers and make them a PRIORITY in my business.
- Affiliate of the Month
- Homebuyer Education Courses
Chad Kusuno: Telluride Youth Soccer Club Coach U15 Boys Coach, Telluride Tournament Soccer Coach for Co-ed Soccer Team, Communities That Care business sector representative, School Rotary Dictionary Distribution for local schools in Telluride, Norwood, Naturita and Paradox.
Rachel Cook: Volunteers at Senior Luncheon, Adopt-A-Trail, Adopt-A-Highway, Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Pinhead, and School Rotary Dictionary Distribution for local schools in Telluride, Norwood, Naturita, and Paradox.
Melody Hannigan: Volunteer at Senior lunch to serve meals to the local and visiting seniors, started in 2014.
Michael Dow: Telluride Tournament Soccer Coach for Co-ed Soccer Team